Although the English Bulldog seemed like an unlikely candidate to follow the chihuahua and the pug as a celebrity pooch favorite, the following list of illustrious bulldog owners shows this breed is as trendy now as ever.
1. Adam Sandler – Everybody’s favorite comedian (sorry, Ben Stiller) is such a huge bulldog fan that he has already had three dogs of this breed. The current one is Babu, Meat Ball and Matzo Ball crossed the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago.
2. Beth Ostrosky – Howard Stern’s wife once jumped into a swimming pool to save her bulldog Bianca from drowning. Bianca also starred as bridesmaid at Beth’s wedding.
3. Pink – The rebellious pop star unfortunately did not have a chance to save her bulldog Elvis from drowning in the pool two years ago. Elvis has been sadly missed ever since.
4. Ozzy – Besides an army of various pooches, Ozzy owns an English bulldog called Lola.
5. Pete Wentz – The Fall Out Boy bass player even let his bulldog Hemingway star in one of their music videos:
UPDATE: For more famous bulldog owners, check out our 2012 list of Celebrity English bulldog owners!