Pugs may have lost some of their popularity with celebrities due to puggle-mania, but there are still quite a few stars who have opted for this breed. I’ve compiled a list with all kinds of famous pug owners. If you know more, feel free to leave a comment!
1. Jessica Alba – Named after the ill-fated punk couple, Jessica Alba’s pug darlings Sid & Nancy are an irresistible duo indeed.
2. Gerard Butler – You’d better not mess with Lolita, or else you’ll experience the wrath of Sparta!
3. Tori Spelling – Mimi La Rue used to be the World’s No.1. pug fashion trend-setter. She is sadly missed.
4. Valentino – Speaking of fashion, designer guru Valentino is crazy for pugs. He’s got five of them and they travel with him everywhere.
5. Goran Visnjic – The Croatian star of ER also has a pug buddy named Bugsy. They even posed together for a PETA campaign.
6. Hugh Laurie – Another doctor from the screen and another pug. Does anyone know more more about this cute little fellow? (I mean the pug, of course).
UPDATE: Check out our 2012 list of celebrity pug owners!