Pugs may not be as popular with celebrities as bulldogs, but our previous list of famous pug owners can certainly be extended. So here is the 2012 list:
1. Rob Zombie – The scary singer has a cute black pug named Dracula. Dracula is not scary at all.
2. Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen – Charlie Sheen is easily the worst celebrity dog owner ever, since one of the 2 pugs originally belonging to ex-spouse Richards died of malnutrition under his custody. You can read more about this sad story here.
3. Dennis Quaid – Dennis Quaid’s pug has certainly never missed a meal. The actor and his chubby pal were caught on camera at an airport recently.
4. Kelly Brook – The English model-turned-actress can often be seen with her pug Rocky.
5. Billy Joel – The famous singer had many pugs during the years. He’s just adopted 4-year-old Rosie who’ll join resident pug 8-year Sabrina in their home.
6. Paris Hilton – Paris Hilton is often criticized (rightfully) for using dogs as accessories, but she adopted her pug Mugsy from a shelter. Now the pampered one-time rescue pug can accompany her on her shopping sprees.
7. Kelly Osbourne – Ozzy’s daughter is another celebrity who has had many dogs. Her pug is called Prudence.
8. Nicola Roberts – Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has 2 pugs, Ronnie and Reggie.
9. Nick Carter – The one-time teenage heartthrob from Backstreet Boys used to own as many as 4 pugs at the time. Here’s Nick with 2 of the pugs.
10. Chris Kirkpatrick – Speaking of 90s boybands, do you remember ‘N Sync? They all loved dogs, and the guy with the pugs is Chris Kirkpatrick.
Still want more famous pug parents? Check out our previous list of celebrity pug owners!